From 1st July to 15th September
- From Monday to Saturday: 10:00-14:00/16:00-19:00
- On Sunday: 10:00-13:00
From 16th September to 30th June
- Monday and Tuesday closed.
- Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00-14:00
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00-14:00/16:00-19:00
- Sunday: 10:00-13:00
the museum remains closed in:
- January 1st and 6th.
- 1st may.
- September 16th.
- December 24th, 25th and 31st.
How to get here
- Bilbao Airport. Loiu. 45 minutes
- Vitoria/Gasteiz Airport: 35/46 minutes.
- Biarritz airport at 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- San Sebastian Airport (in Hondarribia): 57 minutes.
- From the cost: From Donostia-San Sebastian, Bilbao and Vitoria-Gasteiz (40 min): A8 and AP1 highways.
- From Iruña-Pamplona: A10, A1 and GI/632 highways.
- From inland Gipuzkoa: Tolosa- Beasain- Bergara.
You can leave your car or other vehicle in the surroundings of the old town, since inside, circulation and parking areas are limited. There are parking areas in these places: one, open, next to the church of Santa María de Oxirondo, on Paseo E. Urdangarin, another, also open but larger, on Matxiategi street, and another near the center and underground, on Ibargarai avenue. Prices and schedules are available on the municipal website
- Pesa-Lurraldebus: www.lurraldebus.eus
Loading and unloading
IMPORTANT FOR WORK VAN: You can enter from the south of Bergara, up to PLAZA MADALENA and from there, towards the entrance to the museum garden on Calle Basarte.If you are going to use GPS, enter this address: Calle Basarte, 1, Bergara. The entrance to the garden is on the right.
SUITABLE ROUTE FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING VEHICLES
- Regular: 4,15€
- Groups: 2,6€ per person
- Concessions: 2,10€
- Free: 0€
Group: 8 or more people.
Concessions: Members of large families, students, people over 65 years old, visitors receiving Income guarantee provision and people with non-contributory pension.
Free: on May 18th (International Museum Day), visitors aged under 14, youth card (EYCA), ICOM members, disabled, the unemployed, teachers.
In the CAV, the unemployment certificate can be requested from the Lanbide office, or downloaded in PDF from the Lanbide website.