From 1st July to 15th September
- From Monday to Saturday: 10:00-14:00/16:00-19:00
- On Sunday: 10:00-13:00
From 16th September to 30th June
- Monday and Tuesday closed.
- Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00-14:00
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00-14:00/16:00-19:00
- Sunday: 10:00-13:00
the museum remains closed in:
- January 1st and 6th.
- 1st may.
- September 16th.
- December 24th, 25th and 31st.
How to get here:
Closest airport is in Bilbao, in Loiu. Biarritz is 75 minutes far.
- From the cost: From Donostia-San Sebastian, Bilbao and Vitoria-Gasteiz (40 min): A8 and AP1 highways.
- From Iruña-Pamplona: A10, A1 and GI/632 highways.
- From inland Gipuzkoa: Tolosa- Beasain- Bergara.
You can park close to the historic center, but access, driving and parking within the historic center is restricted.
- Pesa-Lurraldebus: www.lurraldebus.eus
- Regular: 4€
- Groups: 2,5€ per person
- Concessions: 2€
- Free: 0€
Group: 8 or more people.
Concessions: Members of large families, students, people over 65 years old, visitors receiving Income guarantee provision and people with non-contributory pension.
Free: on May 18th (International Museum Day), visitors aged under 14, youth card (EYCA), ICOM members, disabled, the unemployed, teachers.